Free HIV and Hep C* Testing & Prevention at ASF
AIDS Services Foundation Orange County offers two testing locations – one in Irvine and one in Santa Ana. For details, click on the images below.
Santa Ana Location
*Hepatitis C testing offered to qualified individuals only.
*Who should get tested for Hepatitis C?
- Anyone who has injected drugs, even just once or many years ago
- Anyone with certain medical conditions, such as chronic liver disease and HIV or AIDS
- Anyone who received donated blood or organs before 1992
- Anyone born from 1945 through 1965
- Anyone with abnormal liver tests or liver disease
- Health and safety workers who have been exposed to blood on the job through a needlestick or injury with a sharp object
- Anyone on hemodialysis
- Anyone born to a mother with Hepatitis C
Other Testing Locations