Donations of any size are greatly appreciated and all funds raised go to Orange County agencies that provide services to those in our community affected or infected by HIV/AIDS or to groups that provide HIV/AIDS prevention education. Here are just a few examples of how your donation could be used by our recipient agencies…
- $25 will provide eight meals for a client
- $55 will provide round-trip transportation to three doctor visits
- $100 will provide six months of case management for a client
- $500 will provide mental health counseling for a year
- $1,150 will fill food pantry orders for a client for an entire year
There are three ways to donate…
- Sponsor a Walker
Know someone participating in AIDS Walk Orange County? Click here to search for that person and your donation will be credited to her/his total!
- Team Donation
Want to support a favorite walk team? Click here for the current team list. Then just click on a team, click the “General Team Donation” tab at the top of the team page and enter your gift!
- General Event Donation
Just want to make a general donation to the cause? Click here and enter your gift !