Donations of any size are greatly appreciated and all funds raised go to Orange County agencies that provide services to those in our community affected or infected by HIV/AIDS or to groups that provide HIV/AIDS prevention education. Here are just a few examples of how your donation could be used by our recipient agencies…
- $25 provides one HIV test
- $50 provides a prevention seminar to homeless youth
- $75 provides a month’s supply of nutritional supplements
- $100 provides one month of food pantry for a client
- $500 provides six months of case management for a client
- $750 provides mental health counseling for one year
- $1,000 provides 10 round-trip van rides to medical appointments
There are two ways to donate…
- Sponsor a Participant: Know someone participating in AIDS Walk Orange County, Red Ribbon 5k Fun Run, or Human Red Ribbon Project? Click here to search for that person and your donation will be credited to her/his total!
- Team Donation: Want to support a favorite Walk, Run, or Human Red Ribbon team? Click here and then click the “Search for a Team” tab. Enter the team name, click “Search”, Click the “Donate” button next to the team and enter your gift information on the pages that follow!