HIV and Hepatitis C Testing in Irvine
Free HIV and Hepatitis C* Testing and Prevention can be done at:
17982 Sky Park Cir Suite M (Look for the Sunflower Flag)
Irvine, CA 92614
Testing Hours (please note that these hours differ from regular ASF office hours):
- Tuesday through Thursday 12:00pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm
Please note that ASF, including both testing sites in Irvine and Santa Ana, will be closed on Monday, May 29th in observance of Memorial Day. We will resume testing on Tuesday, May 30th . We apologize for any inconvenience.
No appointment necessary!
* Who should get tested for Hepatitis C?
- Anyone who has injected drugs, even just once or many years ago
- Anyone with certain medical conditions such as chronic liver disease and HIV or AIDS
- Anyone who received donated blood or organs before 1992
- Anyone born from 1945 through 1965
- Anyone with abnormal liver tests or liver disease
- Health and safety workers who have been exposed to blood on the job through a needlestick or injury with a sharp object
- Anyone on hemodialysis
- Anyone born to a mother with Hepatitis C
FREE | Anonymous | Confidential
Walk-in basis – no appointment necessary.
Pre- and post-test counseling.
Results in about 20 minutes.