HIV and Hepatitis C Testing in Santa Ana
Free HIV and Hepatitis C* Testing and Prevention can be done at ASF’s satellite location in Santa Ana known as RADAR (Rendering Access to Disease-Preventing Advocacy and Retention).
If you are a Latino, gay or bisexual man between the ages of 18 and 49, you can receive a $5 gift card for getting tested at this office.
RADAR is located at:
2708 Westminster Ave Suite 110 (Fairview & 17th)
Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Monday through Friday 12:00pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am to 3:00pm
Please note that ASF, including both testing sites in Irvine and Santa Ana, will be closed on Saturday, December 31st in observance of New Year’s Eve. We will resume testing in Santa Ana on Monday, January 2nd. Both sites will also be closed on Monday, January 16th in observance of Martin Luther King Jr’s birthday. We apologize for any inconvenience.
No appointment necessary!
* Who should get tested for Hepatitis C?
- Anyone who has injected drugs, even just once or many years ago
- Anyone with certain medical conditions such as chronic liver disease and HIV or AIDS
- Anyone who received donated blood or organs before 1992
- Anyone born from 1945 through 1965
- Anyone with abnormal liver tests or liver disease
- Health and safety workers who have been exposed to blood on the job through a needlestick or injury with a sharp object
- Anyone on hemodialysis
- Anyone born to a mother with Hepatitis C
FREE | Anonymous | Confidential
Walk-in basis – no appointment necessary.
Pre- and post-test counseling.
Results in about 20 minutes.